Imagine being able to harness the power of 36 000 smart and talented people around the world… and knowing they had your back when you were working with a customer? Today’s guest – Steven Piotrowski was recently the global collaboration lead that helped create a strong and flourishing knowledge sharing community at global professional services/HR firm Aon.
By using tools such as SharePoint and Yammer, Steven and his team were able to bring people closer together, enable the re-use of knowledge within the organisation, and ultimately amplify the success (and revenue) of consultants around the world! It is a great story and you will definitely get value from some of the insights Steven shares from that environment.
After his success at Aon, Steven joined Microsoft as an Office365 customer success manager. Later on in the episode we discuss some of the real world conversations he is having with customers to improve knowledge discoverability and sharing using Yammer, and other tools like OneDrive and Delve.
Remember… the Yaminade is in it’s infancy – I haven’t got to the funky podcast opening and closing music yet so please enjoy The Yaminade in it’s rawest form. If you like the podcast please support it’s development… there are a number of things you can do:
- Share The Yaminade with your friends, peers and co-workers!
- Subscribe, and if you really like what my guests and I are producing, please leave a review on iTunes!
- We would love your feedback – leave a comment below!
- Sign up to The Yaminade’s newsletter to get semi-regular updates and notifications when new content is published
- If you would like to be a guest on The Yaminade, please get in touch!